Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

EOTD-Black and Gold

Lip colors are my favorite part of the makeup, eye makeup coming a close second. I love bold statement-y eyes a lot. That's my thing. I really can't go bare on eyes. I have to have some eye makeup all the time-be it kohl or eye shadows or liners.

Few days back I tried a gold-black eye makeup. It is apt for parties, is very easy and quick as well. It goes with almost any outfit of any color.

Here is a quick step by step tutorial of the look:

1. Prep your lids with a base (I used Garnier tinted roll on. It works as a base+concealer).

2. Apply the gold shadow over your lids, starting from the inner corner covering almost entire lid, leaving out the outer corners. Layer a little more of gold shadow in the center of the lid.

3. Using a black shadow create a "V" at the outer corner of the eye. Intensify the color by layering.

4. Use a dark brown shadow to define the crease and blend the colors.

5. Take your gold shadow again and apply some more in the middle of the lid.

6. Apply a concealer on the brow bone for a cleaner look.

7. Apply kohl on your upper and lower lash line.

8. Add generous coats of your favorite mascara.

9. Finish off by applying concealer in the under-eye area. And you are done.

This is how it came out. Let me know what you guys think about it.

No comments: