Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

FOTD: Summer Greens, Pinks & Peaches

Hello Lovely ladies! I am back with yet another makeup tutorial. I was in a mood for something bright, something which screams summers, so I ended up with this look. I prefer wearing this in day time when I am out with my girl gang. This is a very easy, very quick and a fresh summery makeup. I hope you guys will like it.

So, here we go-
1. As usual, start off with clean and moisturized face/eyes.

2. Next I primed my eye lids using Garnier tinted roll-on.
3. Then, I took a matt brown eye shadow and applied a wash of this color all over my lids. Apply with very light hands as you don’t need the color to be intense. Try to choose a color closest to you natural eye lid color.
4. Next I applied a matt dark brown eye shadow in the crease area. And blended in nicely.

5. Then I took a vibrant green color which has lots of gold reflexes and using a wet pointed brush, applied the color as an eye liner on my upper lash line. I used a wet brush for this so as to really intensify the color.

6. Next I took a bronzy-gold eye shadow and applied it on my lower lash line.

7. Now, tightline your upper lash line and apply black kohl very thinly on your lower lash line. Remember to create a very thin line of kohl/kajal on the lower lash line since we want the eye shadow on our lower lashes to be visible and don’t want the black kajal to take away all the attention. I used Lakme Eyekonic Kohl in black.

8. Apply generous coats of Mascara on lower as well as upper lashes. I used Maybelline Hypercurl The Volum' Express Mascara.

9. Next, I applied a bright fuschia lipstick on the outer corners of my lips and pressed the lips together to blend it well. I used Coloressence 40 Fuschia Glam.
10. Then take a coral or orange lipstick and apply it on the inner area of your lips. I used Lotus Herbals Carnation. Again press your lips together to get the both the colors blended. Using these 2 shades would give you an ombre effect, which will still not be in-your-face.




11. Conceal your under eyes and apply your favourite foundation. I used Garnier tinted roll on and Lakme Absolute Mousse foundation.
12. Take a matt bronzing powder and apply to the hollow of your cheeks, on your forehead and the jaw line.
13. I applied a very natural brown, almost nu*e blusher on the cheeks and highlighted my cheek bones with a silvery eye shadow.
14. Finish off with a big smile and you are ready to rock the day.

Here is the final look. Let me know what do you girls think of it.
Lots of Love.







No comments: