Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

TIP OF THE DAY

This tip is specially for the oily-skinned beauties out there.I read about nutmeg on Mehak's blog today and thought that I should also share how I use it.

I am one of you who has this OILY-ACNE PRONE SKIN. Even in winters my skin gets oily within an hour of applying a moisturizer.

I keep getting pimples every now and then their scars are left behind when these pimples are gone..Grr...
I started applying nutmeg+sandalwood+ raw turmeric(kachi haldi)/turmeric roots on my face everyday & found out that it does dry out the pimples!!! Moreover everytime I washed my face after applying this pack I found my skin to be more brighter and smoother.



 images via google
How to do it: Rub the ingredients on some clean rough surface(wet) to form a smooth paste. Apply it & wash it off when it dries completely.

You can skip turmeric or sandalwood if they are not available.

Be careful with the quantity of nutmeg as it can cause redness if used too much at once. I noticed this in my case, don't know if others also face this problem or not. But still to be on the safer side keep nutmeg's ratio lesser than sandalwood.

Hope this tips helps you guys.


P.S: I love how nutmeg smells..!! So frresh..!! It awakes me up

No comments: