Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

KLM KLIN cleanser with 2% salicylic acid

As the title says, today I will be reviewing my HG face wash. Before I start talking about the product, let me tell you my skin stats.

Skin Type: Oily-sensitive-acne prone/ large open pores/ in Summers & Combination-normal in winters.

Well I have always had very very very oily skin, but never a problematic one. All this changed when I turned 20. I suddenly started getting huge pimples all over my face and these were big, puss-filled painful ones. This sudden change in my skin really took a toll on me and in order to hide these disgusting things on my face I started using lots of makeup. But this only worsened the situation and my face turned into a battleground with pimples popping up everywhere.

I tried everything I could think of- Aloepathic medicines, homeopathic medicines, ayurvedic treatment, home remedies, over the counter products. You name it and I must have tried it. Nothing worked for me and eventually I gave up. Then I moved to Delhi last year and a friend introduced me to a dermatologist. Honestly speaking I had no hopes from her as I had tried every possible thing over these 2 years. She analysed my skin and gave me few ointments and a face wash.

I started using the products and saw amazing results. It has been 1.5 years since then and I have used numerous tubes of this face wash. Yes I have found my HG face wash. It's KLM KLIN. It's a pharma product not easily available though but a boon for oily skinned girls like me.

Packaging: It comes in a silver-blue carton (which I have thrown away) with a transparent blue colored tube. You have to press the tube to get the product out.

Price: Rs. 120 for 50gms. It will easily last you 20 days if used twice-thrice daily.

Composition:

Texture: It is a gel face wash which contains red, blue and yellow beads. It foams well- not frothy foam but little creamy (if you know what I mean). The best part is that it doesn't dry out my skin at all but effectively removes the oil and maintains the moisture. In summers I don't put any moisturizer on my face after using this. It works just fine. Although, in winters I sometimes do follow up with a light moisturizer.


Fragrance: It has a very mild citrus-y fragrance.

Best way To Use: The best way to use it is to apply it on a wet face and massage it gently in circular motions. Keep massaging for 1-2 minutes, focusing more on the oilier areas or where a pimple is about to pop up. Rinse.
Not only does it work on existing acne but also prevents new ones. It wonderfully controls the oil secretion and adds a glow to the face.
This is a must have product if you have oily skin. The only problem is that it is not available easily. Other than that this is a God-sent product for girls like me.


Will I repurchase it?: I have already used so many tubes that I have lost count. I will not be getting back to any other face wash.
Do give it a try girls. Let me know if you have used this product or what works for you.

No comments: