Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

OOTD: Sunshine and tartans

Hello peeps!! It is freezing cold here in Delhi. Most of the times it is insanely foggy that we can’t even see what is 3 steps ahead. So, when there is plenty of sunshine I can’t help but go out and enjoy the sun. Today was one sunny day and I & the boy went to Rajmarg. I absolutely love that place- plenty of greenery and such beautiful architecture.

There were so many families enjoying their picnic with lots of homemade food and children playing games. It reminded me of my childhood when I used to go to Rose Garden in Chandigarh for picnics with my family. Those were beautiful days! I have promised myself to come back again with the family.

Anyways, since it was bright and sunny I thought of doing an outfit post. This would be my first OOTD. Hope you guys will like it.


It was weird posing for the camera when people keep looking at you. But the boy made me feel comfortable and after a while I wasn’t bothered about anyone staring. I hope to get better with every new OOTD post.



I actually went out wearing tonnes of clothes. LOL! I was wearing 3 layers above and 2 layers below and even carried a puffy jacket along, just in case, you know. However, I ended up feeling stuffed. Lesson learnt-never overdo the clothes, instead just carry one jacket.

Winters & tartans go hand in hand and so does the color green. I absolutely love this shirt- it's plaid, it's wool and it's in a beautiful forrest green and blue color. Perfect for winters. I paired it with a light blue jeans and red pumps. Since it is so cold here, I had to wear black fleece stockings which double up as socks. I am not much of an accessory person so I just wore this mint green necklace and finished off with my trusty black handbag which is quite old now.

Enjoy the pictures and don’t forget to leave the comments. Each comment on my blog makes me soooo happy!







Shirt: Levi's
Jeans: Westside
Necklace: Rosegal
Shoes: Taashi

No comments: