Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

DIY Natural & Organic Aloe Vera Serum

Hey beautiful people!!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

It is getting really HOT in here in Delhi. Literally "hot as hell" ! I don't feel like going out anywhere and end up spending my weekends at home. Let me know what you guys have been upto?

So, I have uploaded a new video on my Youtube channel where I have shown step-by-step tutorial of how you can make ORGANIC & NATURAL aloe vera serum/gel at home. It is free of any chemical or preservative. Hence, it has a shelf life of about 7 days and then you would need to make a fresh batch.

But it is very easy to make and is suitable for every skin type. Just make sure you follow the steps I have mentioned in the tutorial. I use this several times a day after washing my face and even if after sitting in AC for long hours my skin feels a little dehydrated I just slather this on to my face. You can use it as a moisturizer, as a face mask, apply it on your hair directly or mix it in hair packs. Make sure to store this in fridge to keep it fresh for longer.

So here is the video.



Don’t forget to like and share the video and SUBSCRIBE!!

Connect with me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifull-and-Blessed/592614800792231?ref=hl
Instagram: kanikajusta
Twitter: Bfulandblsd
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kjusta/
Blog: http://beautifullandblessed.blogspot.in/


We will meet soon. Until then Stay Beautiful and stay blessed.

Lots of Love!

No comments: