Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Natural Glowy Makeup Look | Beautifull & Blessed

Hello Beautiful people!

I am back with a new makeup tutorial.

This time it is a very natural look that I am going for. Well, I don't wear makeup on daily basis and I am sure no one does. But there are times when you want to put in some effort to look good but still don't want to look like you have put makeup on. Then this look is something you can totally wear. This would make your skin look naturally very healthy, flawless and GLOWY.

Also, I have been loving glowy makeup a lot lately. Although, I am an oily skinned girl but I have fallen in love with this kind of glowy makeup. After all this season is all about highlighting!

I hope you guys find this video helpful.

Don’t forget to like and share the video and SUBSCRIBE!!




Products Used:
1. Nyassa Moisturizer
2. Colorbar Lipstick in "Obsessed Orange" as a corrector
3. MUR Ultra cover and conceal palette in "light-medium"
4. Philosophy Supernatural coloring book (for highlighting and contour setting powder)
5. Maybelline Volume Express mascara
6. Sivanna Shining star shimmer brick in "Gold bronze" or "02"
7. Ardell Lashes in "Daisy Black"
8. Star perfect lip contour in "Nude Rose"

Some pictures for you:





Connect with me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautifull-and-Blessed/592614800792231?ref=hl
Instagram: kanikajusta
Twitter: Bfulandblsd
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kjusta/
Blog: http://beautifullandblessed.blogspot.in/


We will meet soon. Until then Stay Beautiful and stay blessed.

Lots of Love!

No comments: