Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fiama Di Wills shower Gel MILD DEW

I lurve long hot water baths in winters. I can spend hours and hours in my bathroom. I just need a great smelling bodywash, soothing music and of course, lots of hot water. Don't you all agree that in winters hot water bath is the only thing that can rejuvenate you after a hectic day at work (hot oil massages come a close second for me).

Well today I am going to review a great body wash for winters-Fiama Di Wills shower Gel MILD DEW. I am about to finish up the bottle and now is the right time to talk about it.

Price: Rs.125 for 200ml

My Take on the Product:

It comes in an orange colored transparent bottle with a silver colored flip-open cap. Since the bottle is transparent you can easily see how much product is left. The body wash is transparent with slight orange tinge and has runny consistency.

The bottle says that it contains moisturising beads for skin conditioning along with peach and avocado extracts. The first time I sniffed it, it reminded me of peaches. It has a very mild sweet fragrance which I couldn’t smell once I was out of the bathroom. But people around me noticed the fragrance when I crossed them. So, I think it does stay for some time.

This body wash doesn’t lather much and due to this you might end up using more than the required product. But I think this shouldn’t be a problem since the product is aimed at providing moisture. Personally in winters I switch to these type of bodywashes which don’t lather much as I find the foaming ones quite drying.

It does justice to what it claims and my skin feels smooth and hydrated after using this. I don’t feel the need to apply any body lotion after bathing with this. Also, there are lots of body washes in the market which are aimed at providing moisture to our skin but the problem with them is that they leave behind a slippery feeling, which I find quite annoying. Thankfully, with this body wash there is no such issue and it gets washed away easily.

Final Verdict: Over all I am quite happy with this one and will surely try the other variants from this range.

Have you used this product? DO share in the comments below.

Love Kanika

No comments: