Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

FOTD: Bronzed makeup

Hey Everyone! How's 2014 treating you all?

Yesterday was a holiday so I thought of doing a very simple everyday bronzed look. It is very easy and wearable. I like this look quite a lot since it makes me look little tanned and gives a very natural glow.

Sorry I don't have the pictures of every step since I though of putting this into a post later only.

Step 1: Wash your face and moisturize it.

Step 2: Apply a BB cream. This step is optional.

Step 3: I then took a bronzer which is few colors darker than my skin tone and applied it lightly all over my face, neck. Don't forget your ears.

Make sure that you apply a very thin layer and build up slowly. Also, select the bronzer color very carefully. Don't apply a color which is way more darker than your actual skin tone as this can make you look muddy. The shade should be 1 or 2 shades darker.

Step 4: Apply kajal/kohl on your upper lash line and smudge it. It is important to smudge the kajal/kohl as it will give a soft look.

Step 5: Take a bronze eye shadow and apply it all over your lids, going lightly over the smudged kajal/kohl as well.

If required apply one more layer of kajal/kohl and smudge it again.

Step 7: Apply the same bronze eye shadow below your lower water line.

Step 8: Apply a thin layer of kajal/kohl on the lower water line and tight-line your eyes.

Step 9: Apply any nude/brown/bronzy lipstick to keep the whole look natural.

Step 10: Finish off with few coats of your favorite mascara and a highlighter on your cheeckbones.

And you are done. This is how it came out.

Let me know what you guys think, by commenting below.

No comments: