Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year!!!

I wish you guys an amazing year ahead. For me personally, 2013 was quite good. I took a big step risk in my professional life. I hope that I am able to put in all the hard work that is required to make it successful.

For the New Year's eve, I went out with my guy. I am not the kind who likes to go to discs/pubs (not that it is wrong). Instead I prefer quite places with dim lights, soothing music and good food, of course. Searching for such a place with minimum crowd and light music on New Year's eve was such a task for us. But we finally decided to head to Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant Yellow Chilli's. I had been there earlier and I like the place. It was good.

Since it was New Year's night, so I decided to wear bright makeup. I wore greyish blue-brown eyeshadow combination along with bright pink lips. I put up my woolen dress and my heels and I was good to go.

Here are a few photos of the makeup that I wore:

Hope you guys had a great night as well. Let me know how you celebrated your New year.

No comments: