Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: MTV MUAH POP LG-05

Few days back I had reviewed MTV MUAH by Blue Heaven (LC-06) and today I will be reviewing another shade from the same line. This one is called MTV MUAH POP LG-05.



Price: Rs. 139/- for 6ml

Packaging:


This is a nu*e-ish pale pink color which has slight mauve undertones. The color is very sheer and you have to apply at least 3 coats to get some color on your lips. Although I am a bright lipstick girl but there are days when I want to go for a natural/no makeup look, or when I am going for smoke-y eyes then I prefer these kind of colors. This is even apt for daily wear or office wear and for layering over other lipsticks. I mostly use it either on its own or on top of a long staying lipstick which has a similar shade.



I found this one to be less sticky than the MTV MUAH by Blue Heaven (LC-06). Also, since this is a pretty light color it does not really stay that long. In fact the staying power is really bad. It stays on for only about an hour and after that it disappears completely without leaving any kind of tint.

If you are someone who has highly pigmented lips this would not help you at all.



Final verdict: If you are looking for a budget pink-ish, nu*e-ish lipgloss where you don’t mind re-applying then you can go for it, otherwise you can totally skip this.

Rating:2/5


No comments: